SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between the owner(s) of Luso Charm (“Homeowner”) and persons renting (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the booking form on this website. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Name: LUSO CHARM SUITES
- The property is located at:
- 349 Ranee Avenue, Side Entrance
Toronto, Ontario M6A1N9 CANADA.
- 349 Ranee Avenue, Side Entrance
The property is furnished and includes the following items;
- Gas Stove
- and Other standard items
The rental party shall consist of Guest and the number of persons specified on the booking page.
The maximum number of guests is limited to FOUR (4) Adults and TWO (2) Children under 10 years old.
On APPROVAL from the Homeowner an additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for guests in addition to FOUR (4) may be permitted.
Absolutely No Pets are allowed in or out of the premises
Term of the Lease:
The lease begins at 01:00 p.m. on the date selected on the booking form (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11:00a.m. on the date selected on the booking form (the “Checkout Date”).
This property requires a TWO (2) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than TWO (2) days, the guest will be charged the TWO (2) night rate.
Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules outlined below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in or outside on the premises.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the booking form may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The unit(s) is/are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order by leaving them in the same condition as they were in when you arrived.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Storms: No refunds will be given due to storms.
Guest agrees that they are 100% liable for any damages arising from the Guest, their party members, or anyone invited into the property by the guest or anyone of their party members.
All repair costs relating to any damages by the Guest, Guest Party, or anyone invited into the property by the guest or anyone of their party members will be paid for by the Guest in full upon invoicing from the Homeowner.
Homeowner will provide necessary access instructions to the guest within 5 days of the check-in date via email or phone call or text message.
Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Rental Rate and Fees
Full payment is required on booking.
- Cleaning Fee:
A cleaning fee of $35.00 is included the total booking price.
- Full Payment:
Payment in full of the following fees is required 30 days prior to the Check-in Date:
- Total charge for the property based on the check-in to check-out dates specified on the bookings page.
- Cleaning Fee
- Sales Tax 13% HST
If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled 15 days prior to the Check-in Date
- NO REFUND if cancelled within 15 days of the Check-in Date
We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
Parking is limited to TWO (2) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
Acceptable payment methods are [Interact Email Transfer, Personal Check, PayPal].
- Interact Email Transfer:
Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Cheque:
Payment must be received, deposited, and cleared 30 days prior to checking date.
- Mail to:
349 Ranee Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M6A1N9 CANADA
- Mail to:
Send PayPal payment to email@example.com
By completing and submitting the booking reservation form the Guest hereby agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. The Guest have read his/her rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the submission of the booking form on this site.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Name (print): __
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):