SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between the owner(s) of Luso Charm (“Homeowner”) and persons renting (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the booking form on this website. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Name: LUSO CHARM SUITES
The property is located at:
349 Ranee Avenue, Side Entrance
Toronto, Ontario M6A1N9 CANADA.
The property is fully furnished and includes a wall mounted HD television, laundry appliances (washer and dryer), kitchen appliances (gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven), small household appliances (toaster oven, coffee machine, hairdryer, hair straightener, steam iron, mini food chopper, immersion blender), as well as bedroom linens, bath towels, and bath robes which are to remain inside the property at all times.
- Rental Group: The rental group shall consist of the Guest and number of persons specified on the booking page. Please provide the accompanying party name(s) on or before check-in date.
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to four (4) persons. Any additional overnight guest requires written permission by the Operators prior to the arrival of said guest to the property and an additional charge may be added to the nightly rental fee.
- Term of the Lease: The short-term rental period begins at 3 p.m. on “Check-in Date” and ends at 11 a.m. on “Checkout Date”. Mandatory written confirmation is required by the Operators prior to Check-In if the Guest and/or the Rental Group want an earlier Check-In Time or a later Check-Out Time.
- Minimum Stay: This property requires a two (2) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two (2) nights, the guest will be charged the two (2) night rate.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the Rental Group and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the rental rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Operators access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Operators shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Rental Rate and Fees: Full payment is required upon booking.
- Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation the following refund terms apply;
- 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled 15 days prior to the Check-in Date
- NO REFUND if cancelled within 15 days of the Check-in Date
- Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
- Payment: Acceptable payment methods are:
a. via Interact Email Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or
b. via Cheque payment to Wesley Mofford at the property address.
If you wish to remit payment using a credit card, please contact the operators to accommodate your request (note: a surcharge of five (5%) percent will be added for all credit card transactions).
I agree that the this Rental Agreement. I acknowledge that upon execution hereof by all parties, this shall be a binding agreement on the terms and conditions as detailed herein. I have read and understood the full contract, including the Rental Rules (Exhibit A) and agree to the rental charges as provided. I also understand my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to all of the terms of this Short-Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the act of checking the “Terms & Conditions” check box while booking on Luso Charm Suites website http://lusocharm.com.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside or on the property.
- People other than the Guest and those listed in the Rental Group set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The Operators are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while inside the premises or outside on the parking driveway and/or the backyard facilities. The Operators are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Parking: Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in tandem on the east side of the driveway/designated parking area only. Parking on the street (on Ranee Avenue) or on the walkway (sidewalk) is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken outside the property/rental suite.
- Water and Septic: The property/rental suite is tapped into the city septic system. Tap water is safe for drinking. The washroom facilities are new and effectively working, however drains will clog up if improper materials are flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper provided for your use. No feminine products, diapers or wipes should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products, diapers, wipes, or improper materials have been flushed and subsequently clog the facilities, you could be charged damages of up to $1,000.00.
- Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
For mandatory evacuation orders in a “Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area received, we will refund:
- – Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- – Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Storm/Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- – Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Storm/Hurricane Warning” period.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Operators immediately.